WELCOME TO THE VILLAGES HOMEOWNERS’ ASSOCIATION
Send mail to: 18271 Singingwood Ln., Flint, TX, 75762
903-534-9060 Office hours: Tuesday~Thursday, 8am-5pm.
The VHOA Board of Directors normally meets on the third Tuesday of each month. The first part of the meeting is for Members scheduled to bring new business to the Board. Please call our office if you desire to address the Board at the meeting. All members are encouraged to attend and see the Board at work for their community.
Annually, new Board Members and Committee Members are needed. You are encouraged to contact us and volunteer to serve!
If you are thinking about purchasing a lot, building a new home, or making exterior renovations, please refer to the Building Restrictions, the Comments about New Home Construction and the various Guidelines provided in the Architectural Control Committee section on this website.
If you are a title company needing a copy of the deeded property restrictions or other forms for a closing, please refer to the VHOA Notice of Membership, the Restrictions & Covenants and the VHOA List of Fees and Charges sections provided on this website.
This VHOA is comprised of ten (10) subdivisions, as listed in our Management Certificate and on Page 5 of the referenced Restrictions & Covenants. You may also refer to the VHOA Units Map for the locations and extents of each of these subdivisions. All these documents are provided on this website.
Remarks regarding this website should be sent by Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to our Community
VHOA Notice of Membership
VHOA Security Services
VHOA Properties Map
Board Members / Terms
- Curtis Thompson – President/ 2017
- Stan Jensen – Vice President/ 2018
- Larry Abbott – Treasurer / 2018
- Delores Wilabay – Secretary / 2017
- Mike Brown – 2017
- Jim Sheridan – 2019
- Bill Stevens – 2019
- Architectural Control Committee:
. Curtis Thompson, C.A. Buster, Jim Sheridan, Brandon Foard
- Audit Committee – Bill Turinsky, Lloyd Aulie, Larry Abbott, Delores Wilabay
- Covenant Compliance Committee – Stan Jensen, Larry Abbott
- Recreation Committee – Barbara Carter, Barbara Brown
- Communications Committee – Barbara Carter
- Nominating Committee – Jim Sheridan, Jim Lozier
- Maintenance Committee – Curtis Thompson, Jim Lozier
- Road Committee – Mike Brown, Curtis Thompson
- Office Secretary – Barbara Carter
VHOA Recording Documents
VHOA Financial Information
VHOA Lots for Sale
VHOA Animal Control Policy
VHOA ATV Policy
By‐Laws and Restrictions & Covenants
Do you rent or lease a house in our community? Have you misplaced your deed restrictions since you settled into your home? Do you need a copy of our Restrictions & Covenants for a closing? Please refer to the following items:
- By-Laws (annotated)
- Restrictions & Covenants (annotated)
- Resources for VHOA Restrictions
-  Clarification of Art.VI and By-Laws (ACC)
-  Clarification of Art.VIII, Sect.2 (Residences)
-  Clarification of Art.VIII, Sect.16 (Signs)
-  Clarification of R&Cs and By-Laws (Records, Membership, Fines)
-  Clarification of Art.VIII (Storage-Location of Items)
Architectural Control Committee Information
Thinking about buying a lot, building a new house, doing some remodeling or adding a fence, a shed, a deck, or a pool? The Architectural Control Committee provides information that will help you before you begin the design of your project. This is the place to check and make sure your project plans will meet your community restrictions. Planning to remove some trees? Be sure to call the office first, and an ACC member will call you and visit your site.
- Building Restrictions
-  Clarification of Standard Construction Fees
-  ACC Guidelines for Fences and Walls
-  ACC Guidelines for Structures
-  ACC Guidelines for Greenhouses
- Comments about New Home Construction
- ACC Agreement of Liability
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Responsibilities of the ACC
- Dump Truck Restrictions